MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Baby Feeding Bottles Market Insights, Forecast to 2025” new report to its research database. The report spread across 124 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
Unlike the maternal and child fast food products, such as milk powder and diapers, the bottle belongs to the durable goods industry.
Famous brands have almost monopolized the bottle market, accounting for more than 70% of the market. And this is represented by three brands: nuk, pigeons and Xinyiyi.
Bottles are a feeding product that is in direct contact with the oral cavity and is used very frequently, making performance a top priority for consumers. Through the survey, we found that consumers no longer pay attention to the brand and price of the bottle. Performance factors surpassed materials and brands, and successfully occupied the top spot with a 38% ratio. Conversely, consumers are not too sensitive to price.
In the choice of bottle material, more mothers are more biased towards glass. Although fragile, it is more durable and safer than other plastic bottles. And when disinfecting, the glass bottle will not produce harmful substances, and it is safer to use.
This report studies the Baby Feeding Bottles Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Baby Feeding Bottles market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Request a sample copy at@
The global Baby Feeding Bottles market is valued at 2150 million US$ in 2018 and will reach 3120 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.8% during 2019-2025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Baby Feeding Bottles market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
This report presents the Worldwide Baby Feeding Bottles Market size (value, production and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2014-2019 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type and application.
This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
- Philips AVENT
- Artsana USA
- Novatex North America
- Linyi Shansong Biological
- Mayborn Group
- Handi-Craft Company
- Pigeon India
- Narula Overseas Industries
- Bonny Baby Care
- Wuxi New Swiss Baby Products
- Alpha Baby Care Co
- Paul Manufacturing Company
- Narang Plastics
- Chemco Group
- Linco Baby Merchandise Work’s
- Vital Baby
Market size by Product
- Stainless Steel
Market size by End User
- Convenience stores
- Specialty stores
- Pharmacy and drug stores
- Online retailing
Market size by Region
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Central and South America, Brazil, Rest of Central and South America, Middle East and Africa, GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at @
Highlights of the Global Baby Feeding Bottles report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Baby Feeding Bottles Market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Baby Feeding Bottles market size (value and volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Baby Feeding Bottles market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Baby Feeding Bottles companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
- To project the value and sales volume of Baby Feeding Bottles submarkets, with respect to key regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Baby Feeding Bottles are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million US$) and volume (K Units). Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Baby Feeding Bottles market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain
+91-888-841-3131(IND) | +1-240-284-8070(U.S) | +44-20-3290-4151(U.K)