MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Biometric Authentication & Identification Market Insights, Forecast to 2025” new report to its research database. The report spread across 129 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
Biometric authentication is the process of comparing data for the person’s characteristics to that person’s biometric “template” in order to determine resemblance. The reference model is first store in a database or a secure portable element like a smart card. The data stored is then compared to the person’s biometric data to be authenticated. Here it is the person’s identity which is being verified.
Biometric identification consists of determining the identity of a person. The aim is to capture an item of biometric data from this person. It can be a photo of their face, a record of their voice, or an image of their fingerprint. This data is then compared to the biometric data of several other persons kept in a database.
Growing Popularity of Wearable Technology, Increasing Adoption of E-Commerce Services, Provision of Second/Third Level of Security Using Multimodal Biometric Authentication Systems, Increasing Government Support through Organizations such as DHS (Homeland Security), Increasing Adoption of Biometric Authentication in Banking And Healthcare Sector (E-Banking And Mobile Payments) and Increased Security and Convenience for Consumers.
This report studies the Biometric Authentication & Identification Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Biometric Authentication & Identification market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Request a sample copy at@
The Biometric Authentication & Identification market was valued at – – Million US$ in 2018 and is projected to reach – – Million US$ by 2025, at a CAGR of – -% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Biometric Authentication & Identification.
This report presents the Worldwide Biometric Authentication & Identification Market size (value, production and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2014-2019 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type and application.
This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
- Safran (France)
- NEC (Japan)
- Thales (France)
- Fujitsu (Japan)
- ASSA ABLOY (Sweden)
- Precise Biometrics (Sweden)
- Aware (US)
- Secunet Security Networks (Germany)
- Cross Match Technologies (US)
- Stanley Black and Decker (France)
- Cognitec Systems (Germany),
- Daon (US)
- Facebanx (UK)
- BIO-key International (US)
- Securiport (US)
- M2SYS Technology (US)
- Suprema (South Korea)
- Qualcomm (US)
- Fulcrum Biometrics (US)
- VASCO Data Security International (US)
Biometric Authentication and Identification Breakdown Data by Type
Biometric Authentication and Identification Breakdown Data by Application
- Military and defense
- Banking and finance
- Consumer electronics
- Security (residential security and commercial security)
- Travel and Immigration
- Others (utility, industrial, and entertainment)
Market size by Region
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Central and South America, Brazil, Rest of Central and South America, Middle East and Africa, GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at @
Highlights of the Global Biometric Authentication & Identification report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Biometric Authentication & Identification Market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Biometric Authentication & Identification market size (value and volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Biometric Authentication & Identification market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Biometric Authentication & Identification companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
- To project the value and sales volume of Biometric Authentication & Identification submarkets, with respect to key regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Biometric Authentication & Identification are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million US$) and volume (K Units). Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Biometric Authentication & Identification market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain
+91-888-841-3131(IND) | +1-240-284-8070(U.S) | +44-20-3290-4151(U.K)